Video Game Awards Gala 2013
Best Video Games 2013
Activities and Conferences of 2013
This third edition of the festival has included a range of activities for all ages, such as conferences, workshops and panels, play areas and a spectacular League of Legends, Call of Duty and Forza Motorsport 5 tournaments, at the FUN ZONE. In addition to that, leading experts in Serious Games and Gamificación gathered at the Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall to discuss and reflect on the future trends in this sector.
- Serious Games and Gamification 2013
- Tommy Palm's lecture Candy Crush Game Gurú
- Round table: Video games and the media Moderator: Antonio Santo
- Playstation Entrepeneurial Space SONY is coming to Bilbao in search of new opportunities for businesses and developers.
- Bee Square A team of 22 people, develops mobile and table games, redefining the traditional concept of independent studio
- Video Game Industry: How to Turn Your Project Into a Successful Business Asus innovation awards
FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- Activities and eSports tournaments
- Film and video games.
Nacho Vigalondo, Jaume Balagueró, Gonzo Suarez and Claudio Serrano
Moderator: Pedro Vallín (La Vanguardia)
- Music workshop by Vetusta Morla and Delirium Studios.
Music for video games
- Rabbids TV show Premiere
You can win
a trip to Futuroscope
At the FUN ZONE you will meet famous youtubers
- GIGABYTE to break overclocking record
with extreme cooling using liquid nitrogen (-195.8 ºC).
THE FESTIVAL IN PICTURES
2013 EDITION VIDEOS
Tweets por @funandserious
Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry's Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is one of the finest examples of the avant-garde in twentieth-century architecture.
Alhóndiga Bilbao houses one of the city's most representative buildings, a cultural and leisure space with a varied offering for everyone visiting it.
Built in the early twentieth century (1901-1902) during the expansion of Bilbao and the development of the “Ensanche,” this theatre was designed by local architect Alfredo Acebal.
The Euskalduna has been awarded several international prizes, including the prestigious Apex Award for “World's Best Convention Centre”, granted in 2003 by the International Association of Congress Centres (AIPC), with representation from over 50 countries around the world.